Silky Soft TLC Shampoo Bar
This TLC Shampoo bar has been formulated to offer gentle cleansing for Normal, Dry and Coloured/Treated hair. Bamboo extract lightly conditions hair, enhancing its strength and shine. Organic Cocoa Butter gently detangles knots whilst locking in moisture to ensure your tresses are left feeling silky, smooth and nourished
All of our ingredients are traced back to source, to ensure that we maintain our 100% Palm Oil Free ethos.
FREE FROM SLS’s – PARABENS – SILICONES – SULFATES
For all hair types including Normal, Dry and Coloured/Treated hair.
- Formulated with salon equivalent, high quality ingredients, minus the junk.
- Made with mild, gentle coconut derived SLF free ingredients.
- Contains 100% ORGANIC Cocoa Butter & Apple Cider Vinegar for added condition and shine.
- Bamboo Extract strengthens and protects hair strands.
- Active ingredients Panthenol and Amino Rice protein work together to protect, strengthen and hydrate hair.
- Effectively balanced to keep hair in its optimal pH range.
- Works well in hard water areas.
- Soap Free, therefore no transition period is required.
- This compact, concentrated bar is Long Lasting, Economical & Travel Friendly.
- Gently Scented with a fresh blend of Organic Lavender and Organic Lemongrass Pure Essential Oils.
- Plastic Free, Palm Oil Free and Preservative Free.
- 100% Vegan.
- Hand-made and Hand-stamped in small batches.
- Is the equivalent of up to 1⁄2 litre of liquid shampoo.
- Can SAVE UP TO 3 PLASTIC SHAMPOO BOTTLES from going to landfill!
24 hours before using for the first time, please perform a patch & strand test on a small inconspicuous area. Should irritation occur, please discontinue use immediately.
Always Keep Away from eyes! Should contact occur, rinse thoroughly with warm fresh water
Minimum weight 75G
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco Glucoside, Organic Cocoa Butter, Brassica Alcohol, Kaolin Clay, Glycerol Stearate, Panthenol (B5), Bamboo Extract, Stearic Acid, Behentrimonium Chloride,
Essential Oils of
Bergamot (Citrus aurantium), Organic Lavandin (Lavendula Hybrida), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus).
Caring for your NEW TLC Shampoo Bar: To gain maximum benefit from your Shampoo Bar, it is advisable to use it within 2 years of purchase. If you intend to keep it for longer, please store in a suitable cool dry & dark area, such as a cupboard or drawer.
After using your Shampoo Bar, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, or one of our Safix Soap Rests, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Shampoo Bar.
Wet hair thoroughly and gently smooth the bar from hairline to crown, create a good lather and massage. Finger comb lather through your hair and across scalp. Rinse thoroughly & repeat if necessary. Allow your NEW Shampoo Bar to dry between uses, on a dry surface such as on our Safix Soap Rest Pad
If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. Should irritation arise, discontinue use.
*Always patch test before initial use*