Wild Irish Seaweed
An instantly enlivening bar to gently cleanse the skin while its invigorating scent helps awaken the senses. Infused with a uniquely refreshing blend of pure essential oils that balance skin moisture and combat excess oil production all while protecting the skin’s natural oils, so that you can wash frequently without over-drying. Blended with mineral-rich Wild Irish Seaweed and exfoliating Charcoal powder to help shed dead skin cells and remove toxins, while Essential Oils of Tea Tree and Peppermint revitalises and energises the body and mind.
- Seaweed is one of nature’s most powerful anti-oxidants in the vegetal world. It is rich in a variety of minerals and vitamins that are deeply detoxifying, hydrating and nourishing, helping to fight against harmful environmental aggressors and strengthen the skin.
- Cooling Peppermint Essential Oil has long been studied for its seemingly endless benefits; from anti-inflammatory and astringent to balancing oil production and stimulating blood flow.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Tea Tree Essential Oil make it useful in soothing dry skin by reducing itching and irritation. It is especially effective on oily and acne-prone skin as it can help unblock sebaceous glands, dry out spots and other blemishes and disinfect pores.
- Made with Organic, Raw Shea Butter, a creamy, nutrient dense substance which provides numerous benefits for the skin. It is recognised as an excellent moisturiser, a powerful antiinflammatory and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Free From SLS, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances.
Minimum weight: 90G
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Filtered Rainwater, Sodium Olivoate (Olive Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Madagascar Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamon zeylanicum), Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Seaweed (Fucus Serratus), Charcoal Powder.
Essential Oils of:
Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Lavendin (Lavendula Hybrida), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia).
Limonene and Linalool.
(Naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil)
Caring for your Soap: To gain maximum benefit from your soap use within 2 years of purchase, if you intend to keep it for longer, please store in a suitable cool dry & dark area such as a drawer. After using your soap, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, soap rest or even an upturned nail brush, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Soap.
After using your soap, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, or one of our NEW Safix Soap Rests, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Soap.