Oat Milk & Porter
Treat your skin to the nourishing qualities of this crisp woody scented soap with a refreshing formula to cleanse, calm and comfort skin. With carefully selected ingredients, this soap gently cleanses using exfoliating, detoxifying Charcoal powder (sustainably produced), whilst Organic Oatmeal calms the skin and maintains its natural pH balance. Created with a delectable host of all-natural ingredients including Essential oils of: Refreshing Sweet Orange, Cypress and Petitgrain and with anti-inflammatory Marshmallow Root, our Oat Milk & Porter soap has been specially formulated to deep cleanse and freshen skin, leaving it feeling revitalised and cool.
- Charcoal powder is an effective exfoliator and cleanser as it absorbs any dirt, oils and grime from the skin. Our charcoal is sourced in Dorset, UK from 100% local hardwood from sustainable woodlands.
- We only use Organic, Gluten free Oats which has long been touted as a superfood for skin. It contains a number of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and cleansing compounds that can reduce itching, unclog pores and maintain the natural pH of skin.
- Sweet Orange Oil and cooling Petitgrain Oil nourishes dry, irritated skin and is a particularly refreshing blend in the summer.
- Stimulating Cypress Oil is an effective astringent, tightening skin and muscle tissue while the presence of camphene in this oil acts as a powerful antiseptic agent.
- Irish Porter together with Marshmallow Root, creates a creamy lather and soothes skin inflammation and irritation.
- Made with Organic, Raw Shea Butter, a creamy, nutrient dense substance which provides numerous benefits for the skin. It is recognised as an excellent moisturiser, a powerful anti-inflammatory and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Free From SLS, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances
Minimum weight: 90G
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Filtered Rainwater, Sodium Olivoate (Olive Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Madagascar Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamon zeylanicum), Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide
Essential Oils of:
Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis), Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium) Lavandin (Lavendula Hybrida).
Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol.
(Naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil)
Caring for your Soap: To gain maximum benefit from your soap use within 2 years of purchase, if you intend to keep it for longer, please store in a suitable cool dry & dark area such as a drawer. After using your soap, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, soap rest or even an upturned nail brush, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Soap.
After using your soap, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, or one of our NEW Safix Soap Rests, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Soap.