Organic Oatmeal, Neem & Aloe
This bar of natural goodness combines antioxidant rich Organic (gluten free) Oats with the reparative skin-nourishing benefits of Organic Cold Pressed Neem Oil and our own home-grown Aloe Vera Gel, to calm, rehydrate and moisturise, dry and sensitive skin. Infused with natural Essential Oils of refreshing Eucalyptus and floral Palma Rosa to stimulate circulation, combat free radicals and balance natural oil production so that skin feels cleansed and soft.
- We only use Organic, Gluten free Oats which has long been touted as a superfood for skin. It contains a number of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and cleansing compounds that can reduce itching, unclog pores and maintain the natural pH of skin. A very gentle Soap for those who may be affected by Psoriasis & Eczema.
- Aloe Vera has been used for skin ailments since ancient times. Abundant in a number of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it is a fantastic natural remedy for clearing the skin of abrasions and symptoms of aging skin conditions. We only use the pure inner gel extracted from the leaves of our many home-grown plants!
- Palma Rosa Essential Oil balances excess oil production while Eucalyptus Oil is known for its strong antibacterial, astringent and healing abilities leaving the skin feeling protected, refreshed & soft
- Made with Organic, Raw Shea Butter, a creamy, nutrient dense substance which provides numerous benefits for the skin. It is recognised as an excellent moisturiser, a powerful antiinflammatory and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Free From SLS, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances.
Minimum weight: 90G
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Filtered Rainwater, Sodium Olivoate (Olive Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Madagascar Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamon zeylanicum), Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Organic Oatmeal (Avena sativa), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis)
Essential Oils of:
Organic Neem (Azadirachta indica), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata), Palma Rosa (Cymbopogon martini).
(Naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil)
Caring for your Soap: To gain maximum benefit from your soap use within 2 years of purchase, if you intend to keep it for longer, please store in a suitable cool dry & dark area such as a drawer. After using your soap, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, soap rest or even an upturned nail brush, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Soap.
After using your soap, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, or one of our NEW Safix Soap Rests, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Soap.